Our corporate and commercial lawyers are committed to providing clients with up-to-date information and services on all aspects of both local and international legal practices.
Business owners can avoid breaking the law and eliminate unnecessary hassle and costs by ensuring that they understand different aspects of corporate and commercial law. Corporate law involves regulations associated with shareholder rights, the formation of companies, and mergers and acquisitions. Business law, on the other hand, includes policies that deal with selling and distribution of goods. Our corporate and commercial lawyers are committed to providing clients with up-to-date information and services on all aspects of both local and international legal practices.
The services offered vary depending on the need of each client. However, the general assistance provided include:
- Provision of expert advice on start-up options to both local and foreign investors
- Guiding investors throughout licensing and regulatory processes and requirements
- Ensuring compliance with all necessary laws and regulations
- Providing information on the restructuring of companies
- Assistance in the drafting of standard form documentation and bank security documents such as debentures, mortgages, charges and registrations
Regulating commercial and corporate laws guide aspects such as security and workforce safety, and control stock purchases. These provisions directly affect companies’ operations, making it essential to understand all the necessary legal requirements and their implications. Our company is dedicated to ensuring that clients receive quality and detailed advice based on updated and comprehensive information.
Our clients include, but not limited to, multinational companies, insurance companies, banks, private equity fund investors, closely held and publicly traded companies, and mutual funds, pension funds, and private equity fund investors.